Ezra is just growing and talking more every day. He'll turn two on July 28.
Ezra was unhappy because I was taking too long to get the camera and take the picture...he wanted to go outside in the RAIN!


I went to the doctor today and he did another ultrasound since Chad wasn't with me at my last appointment. It looked like a real baby today...we got to see the heart, spine, limbs, fingers, etc. So cool. Ezra kept looking at the screen and saying "watch movie. Watch Woody Buzz." So he was probably a little disappointed, but it was fun for the parents!Our summer at Blue Haven is almost over. Next week we are leaving Ezra with the Parrishes so I will be able to be more involved in camp and not have to worry about taking care of him. I think this is the longest we will have been apart, so that will be hard, but once I get used to the naps and sleeping past 6, I think I'll be okay.
Other than that, I can't think of much else going on. Just enjoying our weekend at home, getting to worship with our South Plains church family on Sunday, and returning to our home away from home.
2 comments:
Great post! Ezra looks like a stern teacher in front of the blackboard in picture 2! Looking forward to seeing you guys in two weeks!
Love the pictures. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment