Wednesday, March 24, 2010
The last weekly weigh-in
I finally hit my goal weight. As of today, I am .8 pounds below my goal weight, which is 5.8 pounds less than my pre-pregnancy weight. I am so excited! I already quit Weight Watchers, which was a huge help. I am still working out on a regular basis because I have that 15K coming up in April that I am training for. Well, thanks for coming with me on this journey. It was all the way back in September that I said I would lose 30 pounds, and it took me a while, but it finally happened. From the time I went into the hospital before I had Ezra, I've lost a total of 54.6 pounds (including a 6 lb. 14 oz. baby:). Slow and steady wins the race. I really think that for me it was all about accountability. So thanks everyone, for the encouragement along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good job! You're a great role model.
Congratulations! I'm 5 pounds away from my goal weight and slow and steady definitely does win the race. It's been encouraging to me to keep up with your journey and recipes and such.
congratulations, lesley!!! :)
You did great! Congrats!
I'm proud of you, Lesley. It's time to stop.
Post a Comment