Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3/16/10

This is going to be a post with a lot of miscellaneous stuff, but let's start with the real reason most of you read the blog...to see pictures of Ez. Can you believe he is almost 8 months old? (Check out those blue eyes...we think they are going to stay this color but I guess they can still change.)I just love this face and those cheeks.I walked in one day after I heard Ezra wake up from his nap and this is how he had his legs. He wasn't bothered, just laying there chillin'. Ezra recently saw his first episode of "Sesame Street." He loved it, of course.
Know what else this kid loves? Pulling hair. And his mom. And his many A&M t-shirts.
He also gets excited these days when he spends time in his bouncer that dad & Ginny gave him for Christmas. No, I mean SUPER excited.Ezra gets almost as excited about jumping as I get when I get behind the wheel of my new ride...Thats right, ladies and gentlemen. Chad and I are the proud owners of a brand new 2010 Toyota Sienna. This is actually a picture of a 2011 model, but I didn't want to spend 20 years googling a picture with a high enough resolution to not be pixelated, and I wanted to show the color to those who care, so this is what you get. Yes, go ahead, call me a soccer mom, that's fine. Frankly, I don't care what you call me, as long as I can open the sliding doors with the push of a button, fit all our stuff when we go to camp for the summer, be able to fit 3 people (or children) in the second seat and still be able to fold down the third seat for cargo space...you get the idea. We've had it for a couple days and I already love it. I'm sure Chad loves it too, but he probably wouldn't admit it in public.

And finally, I realize I haven't updated a while on my weigh-in situation, although I have been keeping up with it on the side of the blog. I am one pound away from my goal weight, so at this point I'm 4 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. Suh-weet!

3 comments:

emma said...

1. If his eyes are still blue, they should stay that color.
2. Though I'll have my own baby at camp, I still can't wait to play with Ezra :)
3. I love the color red that your minivan is, you hot soccer mom.
4. Awesome and I mean awesome about the weight loss...that reality is getting closer and closer for me.... thanks for the updates!

The Montandon's said...

What a Handsome boy. And I think the happiest little man I ever saw. Hungry to see y'all.
Love
Papaw

Su said...

I admire your restraint in waiting for the 1st episode of Sesame Street until he was 8 months old. I'm planning on my children seeing their first episode when they're, oh, 8 minutes old. Because I love it so much.

That van is beautiful.