Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First baby shower

Today my 7th period class put together a baby shower for me. It was so fun and they were so thoughtful to do it. They really went all out...got a cake, bought presents and food, and even decorated a little. These are little mini-cheesecakes with pacifiers made out of lifesavers and jelly beans. So cute. One of the little outfits that a student gave me. And another one. This is the baby's first Polo Ralph Lauren outfit. Boy is he going to be stylin'. This is my class. They are really good kids, and I was just completely touched with what they did for their journalism teacher today.

3 comments:

davemaz said...

That is really sweet! What a nice surprise.

emma said...

Oh my goodness that is so nice of them. I love the paci idea. Loved your shirt too! :) What a great group of kids.

Amanda said...

How sweet!!!!!! Man my four year olds would never do that for me! Although one of them once asked me if I had a baby in my belly.... I was like, "Thanks a lot!"