We're leaving in two weeks for a little mini-vacation to New York!I am so excited. I have been bugging Chad about going on a trip before I can't travel anymore, tiny new baby comes, etc...and that window is closing very quickly. So I am taking off a couple days in early May that Chad already has off and we are headed to New York for a long weekend. It was important to me to go to a place neither of us had been before, and I've wanted to go to New York for a really long time. Chad couldn't really care less where we go. Last night as we were looking over his schedule, we basically decided on the weekend that we'd go, and he told me I could pick (which means I get to plan the whole thing as well...it works for us!). I booked the entire trip before even telling Chad where we were going. We won't have much time there, but being the planner that I am, I will make sure we get the most out of the time we are spending there! Plane tickets, hotel, and tickets to "The Lion King" have already been purchased. I will be sure to take lots of pictures of our last vacation as a family of two.
Now, those of you who have been there, feel free to leave comments suggesting places to definitely go, and places we can skip. Keep in mind we only have a couple full days.
3 comments:
Well, "The Lion King" is fantastitic.
I mean fantastic.
I am so glad you are going to get to go somewhere. I have always wanted to go to New York. I am sure you are going to have a fabulous time.
Post a Comment