This is a picture from just a couple weeks ago on our street...

And here is Chad, working outside on just your typical February day in the 80s.
And just for my sister-in-law Emma, here is another picture of my growing belly. Today marks 19 weeks, and one week from Monday we will know what "it" is. I also started feeling the baby move ever-so-slightly yesterday, which was great and really weird all at the same time. I will try to take pictures on the exact week mark from now on. Not that any of you care, but I just like for things to be "even" (OCD much?). I know the last picture I posted was taken just 4 days ago, but it seems like even today it is significantly rounder than on Sunday. Maybe it's just the dress.
And just for my sister-in-law Emma, here is another picture of my growing belly. Today marks 19 weeks, and one week from Monday we will know what "it" is. I also started feeling the baby move ever-so-slightly yesterday, which was great and really weird all at the same time. I will try to take pictures on the exact week mark from now on. Not that any of you care, but I just like for things to be "even" (OCD much?). I know the last picture I posted was taken just 4 days ago, but it seems like even today it is significantly rounder than on Sunday. Maybe it's just the dress. 
Don't you just love the squintiness and the pastiness of this picture? It's almost like you can tell it's still winter.
9 comments:
Erin here: Very informative post. Chad will have to give us some pointers on gardening as we plan to do one in the fall. You look great.
SNOW?
And by the way, you look great! And it is nice and warm here in SA.
It was so hot here today I made the kids ride their bikes in the house instead of outside. I'm not kidding. (This is Erin again.)
I didn't see any pictures.
Oh, wait--now I do.
You look so pretty. And I totally agree about the "even" thing. The thermostat must be set on 68, 70, 72, etc., never on odd numbers.
I love gardens! Way to go Chad. You look grea :)
you look precious!
Post a Comment