So, I realize it's been like 5 weeks since I posted a picture of myself...so here's another one, at 18 1/2 weeks. Two weeks from tomorrow we find out if the baby is a boy or a girl, so we are really looking forward to that.We had a good weekend...cleaned the house, had a little mini-birthday party for my friend Amanda who turned 26 today (I wish I had taken pictures of that, but forgot), finally finished the taxes and got them ready to mail off, etc. We lead quite the exciting life.
Not much else going on. 3 weeks until Spring Break!
7 comments:
I don't do 'happy faces,' but :)
Oh my goodness!!! I made a really high pitched noise when the picture came up on my screen! :) I love it love it love it! Can you tell I love preggies?!!! You look so so cute...ok I'm addicted...more preggie pics on a regular basis please! You look wonderful lesley!
You look good. I am so excited!!!
wow I can't believe its already been 20 weeks; very soon there is going to be a little Montandan running around!!! guess what I bought a house maybe I need to update my blog
Wow.thats soo cute you are lucky I didnt start showing until I was 5 months..You looks sooo beautiful..
ok I will post pics and mirm is due sometime in May we think end of may so....
oh and your other question if mirm has a blog i don't know about it she probably is too busy!!! ha!!! and i'm still an accountant by the way I just do both; accounting and suicidal pyschotic people
Post a Comment