Not much going on, I'm just still up at school trying to kill some time (I have students working on projects for photojournalism...I'm not just here for fun at a quarter til six.). I could be grading a stack of papers I have, but why do that when I can just blog about the things that have been going on this week? Things are good here. School seems to be flying by, and every day my students comment about my belly, so I must be getting bigger. I will be 17 weeks on Thursday. We go for our 20 week appointment and find out the baby's sex on March 9. I had another doctor's appointment yesterday which ended in me discovering that I will probably have to change doctors due to changing insurance and the insurance I'm changing to simultaneously dropping my doctor's practice from coverage. We think it is because my doc and the other one in her office that deliver babies aren't sending enough business UMC's way. Anyway, we are praying that when the insurance board reconvenes next week about this, they will change their mind. I really like my doctor for a lot of reasons, and will be really sad if I have to change doctors. Oh well, people have to change doctors all the time, right? Doesn't make it fun, especially if it's a doctor you see multiple times within a year and that you are entrusting with delivering your child.
In other news, we sold our car, just two days after posting it for sale...didn't even have to put a for sale sign in the window! This was just another confirmation that one should always buy Hondas and Toyotas...even if they are 13 year old cars, they tend to hold their value and sell quickly. Or better yet, you get to keep your car for 13 years and it still runs great. It's a win-win situation.
The UIL meet went well. I am down to 2 more deadlines for the yearbook. The newspaper is coming out tomorrow, which means I don't have another newspaper deadline until after spring break...yay!
Hmmm...what else...trying to stall until I think of something else to write...(won't you be glad when I have a baby and post more pictures on this thing? Hang in there). I guess that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU SHOULD TRY DR. KILLEN. HE IS A GREAT DR. HE DELIVERED MAEGHAN AND A FEW OFR DR. YOU COULD TRY HIO KEEP YOU J.'S KIDS TOO..I WAS JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE SO IF YOU DONT GET TO KEEP URS YOU CAN TRY HIM..AND CONGRATS IT IS A WONDERFULE EXPIRENCE HAVING BABIES..
I KINDA MESSED THAT ONE UP SORRY MY ERCHILD IS IN MY LAP. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT LET ME KNOW. MY DAUGHTER LIKES COMPUTERS..SORRY AGAIN..
I glad you sold the car so easily. That is great!
Post a Comment