First of all, look what Barbara can do. If you think that's easy then you try it. It's NOT! And in flip-flops to boot.


Second, we have a new pet. I found him (her?) yesterday when I went outside to put my running shoes on.

Friendly, huh? Our pet actually stays out in the yard, and we don't really know where it is ever. In fact, by the time I got back from my run, it had crawled off the porch. I tried to give it a crouton, but it left the crouton behind. I guess it's on a no-carb diet.

By the way, don't forget it's tax-free weekend in Texas. Chad and I both got some new running shoes today at Academy in honor of the occasion (Chad's were 50% off!).
4 comments:
Terrapins like lettuce.
DOH! i meant to go get shoes this weekend as well. Im impressed with your blog ethic. I have a hard time posting once a month and you're at it almost daily. Your life is more exciting than min.
Larry, have you SEEN the topics of my blogs? I mean seriously, I took pictures of a turtle in my backyard. I take pictures of squash. I can guarantee you that my life is not more exciting than yours. Plus, when I go back to school, my blogs will become fewer and farther between.
ok, I thought the terrapin was cute (and I suspect you're now looking for a turtle soup recipe), but I was awed by the climbing wall, and the fact that Barbara wasn't a blur falling onto the mattress!
Post a Comment