Of all the blog titles in the world that I could have picked, I chose that one.
So...Chad took his Microbiology test today and passed it! Oh wait, he didn't just pass it, he got an A! I am so proud of him. So now he is finished with prereqs and is starting his nursing courses and will officially be a(n) R.N. before we know it.
We are going out to dinner to celebrate, and then we have a volleyball double-header. Our team is now 2-1...not bad for a bunch of old people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go Chad. I knew you would blow that test out of the water. Good luck with volleyball.
Good job, Chad.
Plus I bet you learned a bunch of new words for Scrabble.
Your memory is amazing! Wish I had a little pinch of it! Maybe I would have gotten past 1st semester Anat/Phy.
Way to go Man!!! I'm very proud of you.
Hey, Chad - great news! Nursing students always hate that stuff, so it's better to get it out of the way and move along. You'll be a hit at parties.
Post a Comment