I'm back from San Antonio and glad to be home. The convention was fun, but not very relaxing when you are responsible for teenagers traipsing around downtown San Antonio. I'm kidding, they were very respectful and did a great job. Each of them won at least one award in the contests they entered, so I was excited for them.
I also got to see dad a couple times. He was nice enough to go to Fiesta, TX with me and the kids (I got him a free ticket so that helped). We rode a roller coaster and dad said that was enough for him. We also got to go to a really good restaurant called Boudro's on the Riverwalk on Saturday while my kids were in competitions. Overall it was a very good trip, no complaints, except that I wish Chad could have gone too. Maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that you had a good time and the kids did well.
That's just so wrong. I had a very excellent time, and did the roller coaster with more than a modicum of bravery. It's just that at a certain point of your life, you feel that you've already challenged death so many times, why take the chance? And if you drove like I do, you'd know what I mean.
Post a Comment