Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Funny

Chad's Nanny showed us this that she had found the other day when she was going through some stuff. I thought it was funny so I wanted to share. It says "Dear Nanny & Grandad, I'm glad y'all remember me and my birthday and thank you. And every year y'all give me money. So I'm going to give y'all money. Love, Chad. P.S. Please use money wisely." This picture was with the letter as well.
I thought that was so cute and that it was neat that Chad's Nanny had kept it for all these years.

5 comments:

The Montandon's said...

He used to be a really cute kid.

Lesley said...

Ouch. Chad I still think you're cute.

Emily said...

I think you are still cute too, but we do look a like so what can I say.

emma said...

That is so so sweet of Chad...and so funny that he sent them a dollar. Even neater that Leo kept that note all these years...so sentimental...but them I'm a sentimental person so I get it. :)

The Montandon's said...

Actually, I think all of my kids are cute and sweet.