Sunday, October 21, 2007

BRRRRR!

Tonight and tomorrow night it is supposed to get down into the 30s. Winter is just right around the corner...and it was almost 80 today! Guess it's time to pull out the sweaters and blankets. I can't wait to use our very own fire place.

Last week was good, not too much to report (unlike the week before). We won one of our volleyball games and lost one, and mom and Erin and the kids came into town on Friday. We had a good time with them, and they drove back today. Chad and I went to my school's football game on Friday night against our big rivals, and we won 20-0! I can't say I had a whole lot to do with it, but I can say that it is fun when the team you are rooting for wins (which seems to happen rarely these days).

Friday I will be taking my NP kiddos to San Antonio for a weekend of contests, Sea World/Fiesta TX, and staying in a hotel on the River Walk. Should be a lot of fun. Keep us in your prayers as we travel. Oh, also, Chad will be taking his microbiology test soon so keep him in your prayers about that...because as soon as he passes the test he will get to start his nursing courses!

That's it for now. Have a good week, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

30's is cold. It is getting down in the 40's here. Have fun in San Antonio. Chad, I know you will do great. You are one of the smartest guys I know.

The Montandon's said...

Have fun and be careful in San Antonio. You both are always in our prayers.