Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Family at CBH

This is Josey running to me when we first saw them
We found it was best to just take the picture without trying to get both girls to look and smile.
Riley loves her Uncle Chad. I think she is showing him that she is three.
All of us with Uncle Doug. The Myerses stayed at the Bent Nail with him.
Right before Emily and Joey had to leave. We were so glad we got to see them this weekend.
I love this picture of Riley.
Right after we got there I took this picture with Josey.
We took this picture with Vance and Aimee on Friday right after we got there. We figured they'd be busy the rest of the weekend (they know a lot of people after directing the camp for 17 years) so I wanted to get a picture with them while they had some time. Aimee ran the kitchen while Vance directed camp, and I was one of her cooks in '01.
Another waterfall shot. There were about 8 or 9 of us that hiked on Sunday afternoon to one of my favorite hikes called BST. It had been a while since any of us had been there and we did a lot of consulting on whether or not the waterfall we arrived at was BST. I didn't think it was and I am going to find it when we go back in July. We had a lot of fun anyway.


2 comments:

emma said...

I want to start packing today! Really we only have 32 days till camp! Hope it's cool when we go!
LOVED the pics.

Emily said...

We had a good time. It was good to see you guys again. By the way, the camera takes great pictures!