Here are some more pictures from Chad's graduation weekend. The formatting has been somewhat messing up so we'll see if I can actually get from this page to publishing the post successfully. If you're reading this then it worked.I thought this picture of Josey was very cute and showcases her personality well.
Here's a picture of dad and me just before dad left for the airport. Lady at church: "You look just like your dad."Me: "Thanks, I hear that a lot."
Lady at church: "Yeah, I can tell where you get your skin from."
(That was a random story that I thought was funny...I had never been told I look like dad because our skin is the same.)
Here are Chad and me by a fountain in "Old Town" (read: lots of tourist shops packed really closely together) Sedona.
Here is Chad showcasing the new Bible I gave him.
Here is Chad's new toy: an electric drumset.
Here we are at Rich & Joyce's house the night before Chad's graduation. They threw a little potluck for Chad and it was really nice. They have really taken care of us since we moved here over two years ago...such nice Christian people.
Sister abuse.

The theme of the party was Mexican type food (it was a fiesta!), so Rich got the idea to buy these little Mexican cookies and make them into an "M." He was very proud of himself, so I took this picture before people started eating the cookies.

Sister attack, part II.
3 comments:
Fun times! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
great pictures! I was told once that ava looked like me in between the eyes...now THAT is weird. you do look like him though!
Wait, who is that skinny girl with Chad?
Post a Comment