




Here are some nature pictures we took at Blue Haven. For some reason I am attracted to taking pictures of water. Chad likes to take upclose pictures of flowers and fungus. We had fun using the plant life to experiment with our new camera this weekend. I thought I would divide the posts into humans and non-humans. Enjoy!
6 comments:
It looks like you had lots of fun. Glad y'all, Joey, Emily and the girls all made it home safe.
I like the pictures!
Hey, great time, and the pics look good, too. Do you have a macro lens? I liked the dew on the flower petals.
Hardly recognized Chad with all that hair. What beautiful smiles everyone had.
Um, I don't know what a macro lens is. I have two lenses: the one that came w/ the camera which is an 18-55 mm auto-focus (I think I used that for pretty much all these pictures) and a 55-200 mm which I bought separately. Obviously I have a lot to learn.
I think macro is for extreme closeups where you get things like the fuzz on a peach, or dew on a flower. We love that setting for flower pics and all nature pics. You're camera is really good...what did you get?
Post a Comment