Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Are you getting tired of pictures yet?

Rebekah with all her former campers who were there (we were all counselors too)
The 2003 counselors who were at the reunion
Ten out of 16 2002 counselors came! We had a great time catching up and hiking.
Sweet little Josey.
Big Mouth Frog as read by Vance Crowe: a modern classic.
This is what the dining hall looks like now. Very different, but very nice!
The classic sign. Notice the fire danger sign says moderate. It rained every day we were there, praise God!
This wasn't BST either. The group of hikers.

A cool forest service sign. The Blue Canyon is where our little piece of haven (yes I meant to spell it like that) is located.
I love this picture of John and Jessica. John was the honorary CBH staff member for the weekend.
Sara and me.
Jessica, Mirm, Sara and me at the dining hall. Look how nice they all look. I had already changed into my hiking clothes and they were all still in their church clothes. Boy do I look like a scrub.
Another group shot.
Okay, I think that is it for the pictures. I have more but you get a good idea from these. We had such an awesome time at the Blue Haven 50th reunion and were so excited to see so many old friends. It was like being a camper again. We stayed in the campers' cabins and took showers in the shower house, which is one thing I don't really miss. We had a great time and can't wait to go back and teach 4th session later this summer. Enjoy all the pictures!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I was very sad to miss the reunion but glad that you guys had a good time.

Denise said...

Lesley, I loved the pictures!