


So, there have been more murmurings about not enough posts and I was trying to think of interesting things to post about that I wouldn't mind the whole world reading. Here are a couple of other pictures we took on Christmas. I thought maybe someone would be interested in my new dishes. I love the colors and get excited about which color plate I am going to pick to eat on. Lame, I know. I loved my dragonfly dishes but they did not like being used so much. The bottom bowl is purple in case you can't tell. My screen is kind of weird so it looks black to me. The other picture is me with my new sewing machine. I'll let you know when I learn how to use it and actually sew something. I've got a "how to" book on its way to me. The last picture is of the new coat Chad gave me. It came in handy on our backpacking trip. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of Chad with presents, only video. And I can't do any of that fancy video uploading nor would it be very interesting.
12 comments:
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW POSTS. WE LOVE READING ABOUT ANYTHING YOU DO. YOUR DISHES ARE PRETTY AND YOU CAN EAT ON A DIFFERENT COLOR EACH DAY.
Hey, my friend got a new sewing machine and she gave me her old one, so maybe I will have a spare moment or two to learn to sew as well.
If either you or emily needs help with the sewing thing call me! I self taught myself a few years ago when I got a sewing machine for christmas! Love love love the green colored dish the best! I am thinking about getting some multi-colored dishes too!
Hey, you really raked in the Christmas presents. And good ones, too.
Yeah, Chad asked if I wanted a lot of little presents or a couple big ones and I chose the big ones. Other family members gave me the place settings for my birthday and Christmas. Thanks guys!
Can you change the link to reflect my current blog, please? Thanks!
OOOH--too bad for your kid when he/she is two years old and real ornery and you give him/her the choice of the blue shirt or the green shirt and he/she says the red shirt and you say, "No shirt for you!"
are there hidden cameras at our house....we have done that to elle and she really doesn't like going naked in this 28 degree weather.
sounds like the shirt nazi to me...if you haven't watched seinfeld that won't be too funny...even if you watch it, it might not be too funny
Okay Erin, I changed it.
Exactly! The gift nazi...
Hey, Lesley--where's my blog in your list?
Post a Comment