Well, it's cold here (it's been in the single digits most nights for the past few days), but it's dry. I heard on the news last night from our weatherman that Texas is getting "hammered" with weather. I am trusting that my family in Texas is staying inside and avoiding the icy roads.
Also, I had some technical difficulties when adding Erin's new blog link to my page, and now it appears to me that all my links are at the bottom of the page and I don't know how to fix it. Blogger is more difficult because when you are editing your template you actually have to type amongst the HTML code and I am never sure if I'm going to do it right or not. It's been 5 years since I've done anything with HTML code. Maybe I'll just change templates and start over again.
Chad has a busy week. He worked yesterday, is in Phoenix today for a class to study for the flight paramedic exam (will the tests ever be over for us?), Thursday and Friday he will be teaching a class for Wizard a few hours away, and Saturday he works again. All this while working on his senior project...what a busy guy!
That's it from here. I know it's pretty boring stuff so don't feel like you have to comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You must have done something right. The links are at the top of the page. Hope things slowe down some for y'all. It is sleeting today and everything in Tyler is closed so we are staying in. Stay warm.
Must just be my computer then. Thanks for letting me know.
They are at the bottom and have been for a while. I was wondering why. Now I know and can check Erin's blog.
Erin's blog is great! If I get time I'm going to add her link to my blog...very funny!
fyi-the links on your blog are at the top on my computer
Thanks, Emma.
No -the tests are never over. . . .
Post a Comment