We woke up last Sunday moring to a surprise snow storm that came through. The bigger surprise was that we got launched for a call (we got cancelled enroute though)
This is all the snow we kicked up when we took off.
yes, I'm envious of the snow. Also I commend you for attempting to eat an artichoke. I am not that brave, though I might would try it if I didn't have to prepare it. I will try almost anything once.
i thought for years that an artichoke was an animal of sorts, like maybe a gazelle. needless to say i wasnt comfortable eating the heart. havent you seen "Jason Takes Manhattan"? not a good outcome. we bought some brussel sprouts just the other day and emily figured out how to cook them. they are so pretty and green when cooked correctly. at first bite it tasted like greens, then the aftertaste kills your appetite. stick with artichokes. nice chopper.
Well, I discovered the preparing was the easy part. If you can boil water, you can cook an artichoke. Joey, of COURSE I have seen "Jason takes Manhattan." I am pretty sure we own that one--along with all the other Jason movies.
ahh, you're right! i forgot about jason goes to hell. you are the expert when it comes to the vorhees's...however i am a big muppets fan (ask the wife.) the muppet movie came first and there are less murders in it.
7 comments:
yes, I'm envious of the snow. Also I commend you for attempting to eat an artichoke. I am not that brave, though I might would try it if I didn't have to prepare it. I will try almost anything once.
i thought for years that an artichoke was an animal of sorts, like maybe a gazelle. needless to say i wasnt comfortable eating the heart. havent you seen "Jason Takes Manhattan"? not a good outcome. we bought some brussel sprouts just the other day and emily figured out how to cook them. they are so pretty and green when cooked correctly. at first bite it tasted like greens, then the aftertaste kills your appetite. stick with artichokes. nice chopper.
Well, I discovered the preparing was the easy part. If you can boil water, you can cook an artichoke. Joey, of COURSE I have seen "Jason takes Manhattan." I am pretty sure we own that one--along with all the other Jason movies.
Is "Jason Takes Manhattan" anything like "The Muppets Take Manhattan"?
Chad,
No wonder you beat Lesley in Scrabble with words like "residnet" !
ahh, you're right! i forgot about jason goes to hell. you are the expert when it comes to the vorhees's...however i am a big muppets fan (ask the wife.) the muppet movie came first and there are less murders in it.
Post a Comment