I guess I am now the person in charge of keeping up with the blog since Lesley is too lazy. Just kidding. It is our 3 year anniversary today. Lesley is working and I am starting to get sleepy since I was woken up at 4:00 for a call and haven't had a chance to sleep since. Any who......here are some pics, cause I know that reading blogs is boring. Some are from San Diego, our backpacking trip, and then others are random. Enjoy.

4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And FYI I love reading blogs! Not just looking at pictures. Thanks for the updates. I am so jealous of ya'll camping. When you move back, we will HAVE to get together and all go camping. I am counting down the minutes till we can take Ava...I think Elle is ready now!
It's true. When it comes to keeping up with the blog, I am lazy.
Looks like you had lots of fun Happy anniversary.
Love,
Dad and Carolyn
Thanks for the update Chad. And happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years already. We are thankful that you are in our family and such a good husband for Lesley.
Post a Comment