At the moment it is 5:30 p.m. AZ time and I am still in my classroom at school, taking a break from the many essays I have to grade. Chad left today, and I am just killing time until a Bible study in about an hour. The study is at a house in Prescott Valley and with the ridiculous gas prices I didn't want to drive all the way home and then back out to the house, so here I am. This school is like a ghost town this time of day. I have heard rumors that the school is haunted, namely my yearbook room, E-108, by a man. Supposedly we are located on an old Indian burial ground (I'm not kidding) and the ghost is nice, but still...I think I'll get out of here before it gets too dark.
I just want to show off some cute pictures of our 4 nieces and nephew. Kellen and Bonnie are Erin (my sister) and Josh's kids, Elle is Shawn (Chad's brother) and Emma's daughter, and Riley and Josey are Emily (Chad's sister) and Joey's daughters. I'm probably biased but I seriously think they are the cutest kids ever. Shawn and Emma are expecting another child in September, and they get to find out next week if it is a boy or a girl.
Okay, back to grading...



No comments:
Post a Comment