Last week marked the end of grandparents coming to visit us to meet Ivy. So sad. I took the opportunity during one of Chad's long stretches of working to go visit my mom with the kids. I was a little nervous about how the road trip would go, because we had not taken Ivy for a long trip in the car yet. Well, the kids could not have done any better! It took us about 5 hours to get there and 5 hours back, stopping to feed her. But Ivy literally slept the entire way both there and back, and Ezra did great too. It was so fun to get to be at mom's for a few days. I love hanging out with my mom and hope that Ivy and I have the same kind of relationship someday that my mom and I have. I also got to spend time with my sister and her kids which is always fun.
Ivy loved sitting with granny and fell asleep soon after this. She is such a sweet baby.

Cousin Kellen holding Ivy. He was concentrating very hard on holding her the right way. Her hair looks so dark and thick here!
Off I go to clear out all of Ivy's newborn clothes in the closet. Yes, it is already that time...she weighs over 10 pounds and fits into most 0-3 month clothes just fine. And even some of those are too small.


No comments:
Post a Comment