Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ezra lately

This month has been a challenging one for Ezra. Lots of changes going on in his little life. He has started to test his boundaries more, and I'm sure it's a combination of being 2 and a half and adjusting to not being the center of attention all the time. Plus, he is used to having his friend Trevyn over a couple times a week, going to playgroup, etc., and we haven't been able to get out as much so I think he gets bored. Anyway, we are surviving and I know that things will get easier in a couple months. 

One night we took Chad supper and I stopped to get a milkshake at sonic. By the time we got home he had taken over for me with the shake and my kindle.

 We went to see "Flying Monsters" at the omni theatre in the science spectrum. Ezra enjoyed it and wouldn't leave when the credits were running at the end. He kept saying "No! Want to finish it!"
 Paul and Carolyn are visiting right now and brought moon dough. Ezra is having a blast!
 Looks messy, but this is one of my favorite activities for Ezra right now. He is contained, he has fun, and it is really a pretty easy cleanup.

 My dad came to visit last week too. Ezra loved having granddad here!
 We got a lot of good snow at the beginning of this week and Chad and Ezra built a snowman and had a snowball fight.


1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the post! I read each one over and over. Can't get enough.