With all the changes/excitement going on around here lately, I can't forget about this guy...
He would never let me. :) By the way, Ezra saw me with the camera in my hand and actually stopped and POSED for the picture above. It's like I don't even know him anymore. Anyway, his big thing lately is building forts. We do this multiple times a day.
He also acts like he's an old pro at holding his little sis. He does pretty well until 5.5 seconds later when he gets tired of holding her and moves on to the next thing. Old news, you know.
Ezra is doing great at 30 months old. He is taking the whole having a new baby around in stride. I could not have asked for him to react better. Yes, he acts out some, and he quickly figured out that when I am feeding Ivy there is absolutely nothing I can do to discipline him if he disobeys. If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. The main concern is that most of the time when he disobeys it's something that could hurt him, like standing on a piece of furniture, jumping off the furniture, etc. We are talking more about potty training though he is not ready yet. Overall though, he is a very good little boy that obeys us most of the time and is not near as ornery as he could be. He is still very much into doing puzzles and reading about dinosaurs, playing with dinosaurs, and watching dinosaur movies. He can tell you what a velociraptor, t-rex, stegosaurus, hadrosaur, pterodactyl, triceratops, gallimimus, spinosaurus, troodon, etc. etc. is. Therefore, so can Chad and I. Oh, how we love our little boy, who is all of a sudden not as little as we thought anymore!




4 comments:
He posed? That is awesomeness! Maybe it wasn't a one time thing. I love how he has his hand on her head :) I have no ideas for what to do when you're nursing except punishment afterwards....maybe keeping a chart near you that you move a clip down every time he isn't obeying...something visual that you can keep close...maybe that would help him redirect. And stickers are rewards for when he does obey during a nursing period.???
He is looking so grown. Are you keeping a doorjamb where you mark his size? I can't wait to see him.
No dad, I need to start doing that. He is growing so fast. I will start doing that now that we have moved him into his big boy room. Thanks for the idea.
great posts, lesley! what a beautiful family!
Post a Comment