Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

I didn't get many pictures of Christmas this year--mostly just video. I'm working on posting those for anyone who is interested. 

This year we weren't able to travel anywhere for Christmas, so we had a nice, low key Christmas at home. My mom came the couple days before Christmas and helped me clean/organize/play with Ezra, and my dad came for a couple days afterward. 

Ezra had fun opening his gifts this year, and even those that weren't for him (he's helping Chad open one of Chad's gifts in the bottom picture). He really wanted every single piece of wrapping paper off of each box. Probably the hit gift for him this year was his new "monkey puzzle" that gramme got him. He is really into puzzles these days and this one is 4 puzzles in one box, the pieces are wood, and he can do them himself...a bonus for us! He does the monkey puzzles all day, every day, and when he finishes a puzzle yells "I did it!" in a very proud way. I got video of that and will post soon. 

Ezra doing monkey puzzles with granddad
 Ezra helping Chad open his gift

1 comment:

erin said...

Yes, I realized when I left your house I didn't get a single picture.

I'd love to see the monkey puzzle. Always looking for good gift ideas.