Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Getting ready for Ivy

I've been sick with a stomach bug today. It started last night. Being 35 weeks pregnant, having a 2 year old to take care of, and having a stomach bug don't mix. I'm always thankful for Chad, but today I was especially thankful...he basically arranged his whole day around taking care of Ezra so I could rest and be miserable on the couch. 
Anyway. I also have a few pictures/videos to post. I wanted to share Ivy's super-cute baby book that my mom gave her. It's from an etsy store and I got to customize it. I love it! We are ready to stamp her little hands and feet in her baby book.
 And here is Ivy's adorable bedding. My friend Emily made it for her and I just love it. The last couple weeks we have gotten her room all ready and all her little clothes hung up in the closet. If she came today, we would be ready...she has a place to sleep and clothes to wear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have such great taste - everything is looking adorable! Can't wait to virtually 'meet' this little girl!