Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Videos of Ezra, 28ish months

As usual, these videos are nothing special. Just my way of recording what Ezra was like at this point in his life. His vocabulary and speech are continuing to develop, and it is fun that we are able to start having "real" conversations. My favorite part of the day is laying down with Ezra at night before he goes to bed. We talk about his day, he tells me about his friends, and we sing songs. He is very into pretending these days. You'll see in one of these videos that his t-rex is eating his finger and he's saying, "Mama! Help me!" He also pretends to be scared when he sees or hears something he thinks is scary. Another cute thing he does is he'll come up to us and say "I hurt me." Then he'll present the hurt area and say "kiss it." Once we have kissed his owie and shown him what he thinks is enough sympathy, he'll say "Better?" In question form because he is mimicking how we ask him if it's better. So cute.

I took this video mostly because you can see the silhouette of his sweet little curl at the back of his head. We will probably be cutting his hair pretty soon, but I just love that little curl. Pretending to get his finger bitten off by a dinosaur Ezra likes to watch "Fox and Hound." He is saying "scary bear" because he is watching the part where the bear starts attacking the fox. Or maybe it's the hound, or both. I can't remember. Ezra and his friend Trevyn like to tell me that they are "super Trevyn" and "Super Ezra" My favorite part about this last video is when I am getting Ezra to say "yes I do." We are trying to teach Ezra how to answer in the affirmative, but he has a little Texan accent when he says it.

No comments: