Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Sugar, spice and everything nice...

That's what baby Montandon is made of! We are so excited to be having a baby GIRL! Ezra would be excited too...except that he has no clue what's going on. 

Here she is! Cutest little profile ever. I had a "feeling," and just so you know, my "feelings" are not very accurate, that I would be having another boy. We were at the ultrasound and Chad and I both glimpsed the girl parts before our sonographer even asked if we wanted to know what it was. So we had a couple minutes to let it sink in before she told us we were having a baby girl.
 Already doing her senior picture pose...(fist under the chin)
And I just had to go out and buy a couple cute things. The thing about my second child is that she'll probably wear mostly hand-me-downs...including a bunch of the stuff I bought at our local consignment store. Why would I pay full price for a brown dress with pink polka dots on it (brand new with original tags, by the way) when I could get it there for $4? 
I'm just not ready for all the pink yet. You can see by my choices of clothing that pink doesn't play a very big role. I like bright colors. And since she will be using Ezra's current nursery, her bedding has to have red in it because I already have a red rug.

Since people will ask probably, no, we do not have a name picked out (although I've been thinking about it all my life), and we haven't even discussed it. Soon enough I'm sure!

2 comments:

Steph said...

congrats!!! soooo excited for you guys :)

Rach said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations and looking forward to more girlie posts!! :)