A group of my friends decided a few months back to take a girl's trip during Labor Day weekend. A few of us are turning 30 in the next few months, so we thought that was a great excuse to stay in a hotel, shop, and eat good food for a few days. We stayed in the Allen area and hit up the outlet mall, Ikea, and a few other places that we don't have in our little city. We ate at In-n-out (which I hadn't been to since we lived in Prescott and forgot how yummy it is), La Madeleine, Chuy's, and Cheesecake Factory. We got to go see a movie, stay up late, kind of sleep in a little bit, and just have fun. How blessed I am to have such a close group of godly women to call my friends! I love each and every one of them.
Elena and I are solo shoppers and ended up finishing at the outlet mall way before everyone else...this is us sitting at the bench at Aldo.
The damage we did at the outlet mall. This is pre-Ikea and Container store, but in our defense, there were eight of us in one car!
I would go to Chuy's ALL THE TIME if we had one in Lubbock. Chuy's owners, take note.
Back at the hotel after a long day of shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment