Here are some pictures from the past few days.

Just like every baby, Ezra loves remotes, cell phones, keys, etc. We gave him his own remote without batteries and he seems to like it okay.


A couple days ago Ezra started getting allergies pretty bad. It runs in the family. I felt so sorry for him...he has been sneezing a lot, has red and watery eyes, and his nose runs...a LOT.

I bet you guys have really been wondering where the pictures of this season's garden are and how it's doing. It's great, thanks for asking! This year we planted basil, chives, dill, flat leaf parsley, a couple different kinds of peppers, spring mix lettuce, spinach, radishes, broccoli (pests got it), bok choy (pests got it), cucumbers, strawberries, rosemary. Last year we planted a honeysuckle plant that is blooming beautifully right now and smells so good. Basically all the herbs are doing well and we had a nice salad last night with the lettuce that's springing up. We have a couple strawberries popping up...but I think the birds and/or squirrels might get to those before they get ripe.
I guess that's it. Thanks for reading.
1 comment:
I can identify with Ezra. That's pretty much how I look these days. Poor baby.
The picture of E and Chad is so cute.
Post a Comment