Ezra has been really cracking us up lately. I know it's one of those things where we think he's hilarious and it's really not that funny, but it's my blog so I get to share. He likes to mimic high-pitched noises and singing. So we do a lot of high-pitched singing around here these days. He has perfected his army crawl, pretty much using his left elbow and left foot only, with his stomach dragging the floor, and I'm not sure he'll ever learn to crawl for real because he is so proficient at this. The last couple mornings we have walked in to him sitting up in his crib. Last night when I was about to go to bed, I turned on the video monitor just to peek at him and he was awake, sitting up in his crib, just looking around in the dark room in complete silence. It just struck me as really funny. We're enjoying watching his little personality unfold. He is a super happy baby and is in a good mood about 90% of the time, but he also has quite a little temper if he doesn't get his way. He has also started to really prefer me and Chad, and he will get upset if one or both of us is not in view or if we hand him off to someone else. I know a lot of moms kind of like if their kid gets upset when someone else is holding them, but it's not fun for me at all. I want Ezra to be a friendly baby. :)
I guess that's about it. We are leaving in 5 days so this will probably be my last blog post for a while. Who knows how much things will have changed in 2 1/2 months?
2 comments:
Popsicles always make me feel better.
Moment of weakness? Try moment of awesomeness. I think the separation anxiety is just his age, btw. See you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment