I have been meaning to post this first recipe for a while. I had this crustless quiche at a brunch a couple months ago, and it was delicious. And this is coming from someone who has had an aversion to eggs ever since the summer of 2001 when I was a cook at Blue Haven. Something about that smell at 6 in the morning having to scramble 36 dozen eggs for 250 people just gave me the dry heaves. Anyway, I think I have finally gotten over my egg thing, and only 9 years later. Try this quiche! You won't be disappointed! I also took it to our ladies' Bible class brunch a few weeks ago and it was all eaten up by the end, and a few people asked for the recipe.
Garden vegetable crustless quiche I like this recipe because it is pretty much foolproof. Instead of using the egg substitute, I just use 9 eggs. Most of the time I don't have the right cheeses so I'll just put in whatever I have. Once I completely left out the cottage cheese and it was still good. Just use whatever veggies you want.
Sour cream jam muffins I just made this next recipe today. These muffins are delicious. The recipe makes about 8-9 regular sized muffins. Also, all I had on hand was fat free sour cream and it was just fine. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I might need to make those muffins. I have a recipe for cauliflower and couscous that I need to send you. It's really good.
Post a Comment