I just thought it was cute one day when Chad was clipping Ezra's toenails and he was sitting there so compliantly.Here is a video that I took the other day of Chad making Ezra laugh. When Chad starts to laugh, Ezra gets really straight-faced and serious. Granted, I would be scared of Chad's maniacal laughter too if I was a 4 month old baby. Obviously I thought it was funny because I can't keep the camera still.
Not amused from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.
Everything else is going well. Ezra is still sleeping better, he is a happy, content baby, and we are excited about our first Christmas as a family of three, even though he doesn't have any clue what's going on. I hope everyone has a good Christmas...I am excited that we will be spending Christmas at my mom's house on the farm, right across the road from my grandparents' old house where we spent so many Thanksgivings and Christmases growing up.
4 comments:
That first picture is the cutest picture ever.
love that video...that was cracking me up!
I'm a little scared of Chad's maniacal laughter, too. ;)
Post a Comment