Thursday, December 03, 2009

Our little foodie

We gave Ezra his first taste of rice cereal yesterday. It was unsuccessful to say the least...we took a video, but he cried the whole time and I seriously felt like the worst mom ever, so I am not going to post that for everyone to see. So today was actually the second time. I thought it would be good to try it when he was really hungry yesterday so he would eat, but that wasn't the best idea because he just wanted his milk and he wanted it NOW. So, we tried again today, and here's what happened:

Rice cereal, take 2 from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


He ate his entire helping and was a member of the clean bowl club. I can't believe that in just a few weeks we will be feeding him veggies. What happened to our little newborn?

Here's one more picture that I thought was cute. I love this new outfit:
And a video of Ezra laughing at Chad:

More laughing from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.

No comments: