Friday, September 26, 2008

Pictures from last weekend

My only nephew, Kellen, turned 4 this last week. I was able to be in town when they celebrated his birthday, complete with a Thomas the Train cupcake cake. Bonnie's totally unimpressed, obviously.
Erin and I took the kids to the Amon Carter museum in Ft. Worth. Erin wants to teach the kids how to behave when they're in a museum. They acted really good, but I just had to get a picture of them right after they spotted a bench to sit on.
K & B showing off their new moose and horse toys. On the morning of Kellen's birthday celebration, he came in my room and asked very politely if I would wake up, please. He was so excited to open his birthday presents, and I had wanted to see it, so Erin & Josh told him that everyone had to be awake before he could open them. He was so cute. He kept saying, "Oh, I wonder!" and "It's just what I wanted!" when he would open up a new present.
Another part of Kellen's birthday was going to the Ft. Worth zoo, accompanied by some friends. There were 7 kids and 5 adults, and I still felt like I was counting kids the entire time. It was fun though.

My sweet little niece Noelle.
And my sweet little niece Bonnie. The picture's out of focus, but I love the expression on her face.
With K & B at the Ft. Worth Botanic Garden. The weather was perfect that day.





3 comments:

Lisa said...

It was so much fun seeing you and catching up a little bit. Since I'm a loser mom and didn't have my camera at the zoo, can you pass along any keepers? I'm at lisajaneye@msn.com. And I can't believe you've almost been married 5 years! That sounds so crazy.

davemaz said...

Great photos! Loved the Thomas the Train cupcakes. Do you have a web site you can upload the photos so I can have some pics made? Love, Dad

Denise said...

Thanks for the pics, Lesley!