I guess I could say I do too if I lived in Galveston or Houston!!! Is everything ok or did it get in the house bad? I can't believe how fast the cabin is coming along!! Also, I need to know your weight loss secret - I want to be in good enough shape to hike Barias next summer!!!
6 comments:
I love the picture of Chad standing the yard ankle deep in water. His face is legendary....
Now, are y'all going to have damage to your house?? I can't believe it's coming in your back door!!!
Wow. I'm impressed. Everything OK?
It's fine now. We sandbagged the back door, and diverted the water in the alley away from our house.
I'm not sure if you or Erin need more prayers for the safety of your house!
I think definitely Erin. Luckily this isn't part of Hurricane Ike.
I guess I could say I do too if I lived in Galveston or Houston!!! Is everything ok or did it get in the house bad?
I can't believe how fast the cabin is coming along!!
Also, I need to know your weight loss secret - I want to be in good enough shape to hike Barias next summer!!!
Post a Comment