Thursday, September 11, 2008
Latest picture of cabin
The cabin is coming right along! The builder says he is pretty much finished with his part. Now we have to wait for the electrician and plumber to finish (builder says he hopes they will be done within the week), three inspections, and then the drywall can go up. Directly opposite this side of the cabin is the large deck, which is waiting for a railing. We really hoped he would send us a picture of the other side! Also, the siding has not been stained. We are waiting to see exactly how much money we have left to decide if we want to stain it ourselves or have our builder do it. I am leaning towards having him do it because I would like to enjoy myself the first time we stay up there. :) The roof is a dark red. Seeing the picture of the almost finished product makes me really want to go up to the cool mountain air for a getaway! I am sure there will be lots of that in the years to come.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...as of today I have lost 6.4 pounds. Last week I didn't lose any so I didn't post. Must have been the lethargic weekend sitting in a cabin at camp and riding around on a 4-wheeler and not walking anywhere that did it. This week I was a bit more active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(this is joey)
i thought i would post somewhere since i was thinking of you guys.you've got the cooking show in the bag. you could be the next rachel ray minus the lifestyle, the bad attitude when approached by commoners and the hair. i've decided that i'm going to be a host on The View. that's another post. whatever, the cabin is looking so great. i'm very impressed. i wish i could teleport over there and have a hand in it somehow. we love you guys. later.
good job on the name! and the mountains? so many things you can do with the letter "M". much better than montandons landin.
Post a Comment