I just realized today that I haven't blogged in a while. I just got back from a trip to see Erin and her family. I was originally supposed to fly to Houston, but the Joneses were camped at mom's house because they were still without power from the hurricane and didn't know when it would come back. So, I flew to Dallas instead and got to see everyone anyway. It was a good trip. I got to meet Noelle for the first time, we got to celebrate Kellen's 4th birthday, and we got LOTS of playtime in and had a lot of fun. I took quite a few pictures and will post them later. I got back last night, and went back to work today...and we are back to the routine. No more days off for a while.
Things are progressing fine with the cabin, I guess. We really haven't heard much lately. I always assume when we don't hear, it's because our builder has been busy getting stuff done, or that there isn't anything to report. We did hear that our cabinets are supposed to ship out there in a couple days, and our in-stock stuff (countertops, etc.) is ready to be picked up in Santa Fe whenever our builder goes down there. We are still waiting for the plumber and electrician to finish and the inspections to be done, as far as I know, so the drywall can be put up. Then, it will be about the finishing touches and getting the appliances there and furniture moved in. I am still hoping that we get to stay in the place at least one time before winter hits, even if it is in sleeping bags on the floor.
Can't think of anything else. Will post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is nothing like routine to keep you going. Glad you had a good time at your Mom's. When does Chad take his clinicals?
November 14-16.
Post a Comment