Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This weekend we are off to Georgetown to have a "Chad's side of the family" visit! We are so excited to have everyone together; it'll be the second time in the past 5 or so months that all the siblings and their kids have been in the same place, and we always have a blast. Only this time there will be one more! I'm taking my camera and I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures to post when I get back. We get to meet our niece Lucy for the first time. Time flies...seems like we were just meeting the other tiny little babies for the first time, and now they're all kids! You know, not babies anymore, kids. Speaking of that, we will also celebrate Elle's 4th birthday that happened a couple weeks ago. Riley gets a present too since her birthday was in March.

Also, I guess all our family knows now that Chad got a new job. What a blessing. He'll be working for a hospital here as a nurse tech until he does his clinicals and takes his NCLEX. He'll be able to turn in his availability and work when he wants to, pick the length of his shifts, and get practice for his clinicals. Also, he'll get a good feel for which unit he wants to work in when he becomes an RN. We are excited about the opportunities this blessing will open up for us in our lives.

I guess that is about it for now. Have a good weekend everyone! Yes, I know it's only Wednesday, but my weekend is starting earlier than that. Now, only 5 more weeks until school is out!

2 comments:

The Montandon's said...

Another answer to our prayer. Sound like the perfect transition job for you Son. Congrats.
Have a fun safe week=end.

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

hey how is it going I have not kept up with yall in so long!!! I was in phoenix driving to grand canyon and sedona the other day and saw a sign for Prescott and thought about you all!!!