Thursday, April 17, 2008

New floors!












here are berfores and afters of our new floors. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so happy for you guys - they look beautiful!

emma said...

Wow! I wasn't too sure about them before seeing them, but those pictures are great! The rooms look so warm and cozy and it gives it a bit of an antique country look...but not the tacky country...you know what I mean right? I love them! Can't wait to see them in person one day....

The Montandon's said...

This house and the one you moved into look like different houses. Looks Great.

davemaz said...

What a transformation! Great job - I was concerned the floors might be dark, but they're are rich looking and beautiful!

Matt, Emily, Tobin, & Heidi said...

Wow!! Great job, guys! You're the kind of people that go into Lowe's and actually know what you're doing. Not like me, who looks like a lost little lamb. I'm impressed!!