The UIL meet is over and done with. I was up at school at 6:45 this morning to make sure my contest rooms were ready, and my judges and proctors started showing up at 8:15. I had 13 judges and 6 proctors total, so plenty of help. It ran very smoothly and I was finished by 2:00. Then I came home and took that nap I had been fantasizing about all day. So, now I know I can do it and it won't be such a big deal to me next year. I know some of you who read this are actually interested in how it went, so that's why I'm posting. Thanks for caring about the miniscule events in my life.
I just talked to Chad a little while ago and I think he is giving his third talk as I am writing this. After that he'll be done for the day and he'll just have Bible class and the sermon tomorrow (just?). Then he'll be going to visit Shawn & Emma, so I'll be picking up Brandi from the airport and we'll have a good ol' fashioned slumber party on Sunday night. I'm excited about it, and I'm also ready for Chad to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad that it went well and that all of your help showed up. Sometimes it is hard to depend on others. I know that Chad has done a great job and can't wait to hear how it went. Oh, my thing went well so I know that I can do it again sometime. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Thanks for asking.
way to be prepared!
Way to go. You know I know how much work it is to organize an event.
Post a Comment