Also...Chad made an A on his second nursing test today. Way to go Chad!In other news, I have a little over one week of school left and it seems to be dragging quite slowly. No surprise there. I have quite a bit of planning to do for next semester, and I want to finish that before we leave for the holidays so I will have a work-free break. Also, Chad and I have made plans to take an anniversary trip to Ruidoso and stay at a lodge there. Can you believe we have been married for 4 years? It's gone by so fast. Maybe while we're there I can convince him to try skiing!
I'll keep working on the pictures.
4 comments:
I have found that I absolutely can't upload videos lately. I am emailing back and forth with blogger to get it fixed. Love the green room...very clean lines. Lucky you going to NM. Definately have him try skiing. Very fun and not hard I don't think. Congrats on 4 years. I remember being 6 mon. preg. with Elle at your wedding. :) Congrats
Nice bedroom - and the drum set is fine, I think. And WOW - 4 years! I was looking at some pictures of your wedding last night, and it just doesn't seem that long. Happy anniversary!
The room looks good. Way to go on the test Chad. Be safe and have fun on your trip.
We can't wait to come and stay in the room someday. Joey will love the drums. Good job Chad! Have a fun and safe trip.
Post a Comment