Elle playing with her cousins
Three of the four cousins (not sure where Ava was in this picture, but good pose idea Joey)
My favorite picture of Joey & Emily from the weekend
Sweet Josey
Silly Riley
I think Uncle Shawn was talking to Riley through the mail slot
I love this picture of Josey playing with the leaves and Emily watching her in the background.
I don't know what Elle did, but Shawn didn't like it.
The tallest & the shortest in the family.
Shawn didn't have to duck at all. Joey's got ups. (Shawn wasn't quite as successful jumping over Joey's head)
Awwwww! Photo taken by Joey. Chad dropped me shortly after.
Sweet little Ava
I think Ava was walking too slow for Paul.
Cute picture of the moms and their daughters
Hmmm, maybe Josey takes more after her Uncle Chad than we had hoped for
Santa showed up at Paul's, and everyone was interested...
Riley was a good sport. She even told Santa she wanted a ballerina or something like that.
Elle was convinced to sit on Santa's lap so she could open her presents, but Ava wasn't having any of it.
Neither was Josey for that matter ("Maybe if I cover my face that guy will go away")
I think Emily's a little too happy in these pictures that Josey is in complete misery. Nice.
We had a fun weekend and can't wait to see our family again soon.
6 comments:
Love the pictures! I am glad that you needed to try out the new equipment and I can't wait to see all of them. We had a blast!
I think that Josey has a lot of Uncle Chad in her! Allergies included.
MARVELOUS! I can't wait to get my CD's. I'm serious when I say I may have to devote a whole scrapbook to those pictures...they were wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you! Hope you have to try out equipment for a long time...or I'll just have to start saving money and buy a camera like that!
The pictures are great. Can't wait to get the cd. If I take your class, can I use a camera like yours?
Great pictures, Lesley!
Beautiful job - great memories. Catalogers will start keeping them by year to show the kids growth (and try not to show the parents').
Post a Comment