Josh and Kellen are discussing the snow. Kellen had just woken up from his nap, looked outside, and said, "What's it doing?" So cute.
Uncle Chad is showing Kellen how it's done. It took us a while to get him off the porch and into the snow.
Kellen got the hang of it.
And here is what we woke up to on Saturday morning. Not much, but still fun!
Later that day, we decided to put lights on our house. I think we had to make three runs to the store for more lights by the time it was all said and done. Oh well, it's pretty.
Here is another view. I love how you can see our Christmas tree through the front window. Chad did most of the work on the lights even though I helped him some, and I have to say I think he did a great job. He knows that I've always wanted to put up lights once we bought our own home, so he was very gracious and accommodated my wish. He didn't even complain in the 25 degree weather.Once we got home on Friday we went to my school's playoff game. The other team was good, but we were better and we advance to the next round of the playoffs on Saturday. And HOW ABOUT THOSE AGGIES?! What a good game on Friday. Gig 'em!
This coming weekend we will be visiting our friends Matt and Emily in Dallas and going to a Mavs game. I think I mentioned this in an earlier blog entry. We are excited to see them and I know Chad is looking forward to watching the Mavs play.
5 comments:
Your house looks beautiful! I love holiday lights! Thanks for going to all that trouble.
The Christmas lights look pretty. Way to go Chad. Lesley, your tree looks pretty also.
Love how you wrapped lights around the trees...that's my fav. light decor when people do that. Hope the week is picking up in speed and before you know it it will be time to leave for christmas!
hey went to Little Rock to see mirm for thanksgiving and had a special guess Greggy Girl and it made me think of you. We need to get together over Christmas!!! I have a week off and will be around Plainview.
oh so pretty!! Can't wait to see it in person when we come on up for Christmas!
Post a Comment