Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, even though it isn't even Thanksgiving yet

Just thought I would post since I haven't in a few days. We got our Christmas tree a couple days ago and set it up last night. Now once we get back from Thanksgiving it will already be set up. It is in our front living room and I really like the way it looks in there, although we had to move some furniture to the den to accommodate it. I really like the way it turned out, given I didn't spend very much money on it at all and it's fake of course. The "real or not real" dilemma was never really a dilemma since someone in our house is allergic to everything. It's great to know I have five whole days off of work. I have spent my evening so far making desserts for Thanksgiving at mom and grandmother's house. I'm really looking forward to going to mom's for Thanksgiving this year. I'm pretty sure we haven't spent any holidays with my side of the family since before we moved to Arizona. We'll leave tomorrow morning and get back on Friday in time to watch the A&M football game and also to go to my school's playoff game on Friday night. Should be fun and cold.

Speaking of cold...it is supposed to get down to 25 two nights while we are gone. Chilly! I'm ready for it, and I think a certain sister-in-law is ready as well.

Well, I think that's about it. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

emma said...

Thanks for putting me in the blog! And yes, I am more than ready to freeze for a few days.