Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blogging woes

Well, we have some pretty good pictures from last night's Halloween party, but the blog site is not letting me post them. I was excited about sharing them with y'all and actually had some time to do it. I will try again a little later on.

3 comments:

emma said...

Feeling your pain. I have been so excited about all the pictures I took yesterday and also just some other pictures we took this past week and I have tried everything I can think of to add pictures and it just won't do it. MY TIME IS LIMITED AND I'M WASTING IT TRYING TO PUT THESE PICTURES ON OVER AND OVER...ok i feel a little better now...but not really :(

Emily said...

Try posting them one at a time. It stinks, but it is the only way I can get mine to work. I have so many I want to post, but I don't have time to mess with it.

Lesley said...

Yeah, I tried that too...no luck.