Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Fun

What else would you expect your preacher to dress as?

Little Orphan Alan

Heather (Chad's 2nd cousin's wife) and the newest addition to the Montandon family, Silas

This picture is very unflattering, but funny

Typical '80s prom pose (check out the shoes)

6 comments:

emma said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! Lesley great job on the makeup and you even found shoes that match! chad, you don't look any different than usual :) Love the pose too...I did that pose in 93,94,95, and 96!

The Montandon's said...

Hey,
You guys are so cool!!

Lesley said...

Thanks...I tried really hard on colorblocking my eye shadow. Chad tightrolled his pants, only everybody at the party called it "pegging"...does anybody remember that terminology, or is it a regional thing?

Emily said...

Must be a regional thing. I only knew it as tight rolling. You guys are lookin good. It looks like you had a good time.

Joey said...

nice outfits, ha!

Joey said...

i'm digging the pose, chad.