Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Este mundo es LOCO!

Here is an article that I thought some of you might be interested in. I found on the usually liberally fluffed arena of MSN news. http://men.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1127694&GT1=8784 .

Also, we have some great pictures from last night when Lesley was a patient for my Wilderness First Responder class that I have been a teaching assistant for this semester. I am sure one of us will post those later. (one of us meaning Lesley). She was an incredible patient!!! Well...I have a ten page research paper to start because I have another 5 page paper that i will have to type between Thursday and Tuesday ( I guess I'll have to fit it into the 36 hours I'm working this weekend).

Chad

2 comments:

Emily said...

glad to see you putting your spanish to work

The Montandon's said...

What are you going to do with all that spare time? Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train.