Monday, May 22, 2006

The countdown is on!

Okay, it is officially the last week of school. This Saturday I will be in Weatherford...I'm counting down the days! Here is a little breakdown of Chad's and my summer plans in case anyone wants to know when we will be where.

Wednesday 5/24-Saturday 6/17: Chad will be in Texas and Arkansas for his independent study paddling trip with Tyler Junior College
Saturday 5/27-Saturday 6/10: I will be in Texas visiting my mom, grandparents, Erin & family, and some friends
Saturday 6/10-6/17: Dad, Ginny & Mackenzie in Arizona
6/27-6/30: Lubbock
6/30-7/1: Amarillo for Matt Green's wedding
7/1-7/14: Camp Blue Haven
7/24-7/27: AP Summer Institute in Phoenix
8/2: Back to work
Sometime in late August: Chad goes back to school

So as you can see we have a fun-filled, busy summer and we are excited about getting to see so many family and friends and getting to go to Blue Haven. If you see any open dates there and want to come see us in Arizona, feel free! We love to get visitors.

3 more days of school...

No comments: